Thursday 27 February 2014

My Favourite Product



My favourite product is a tobacco pouch which I bought from Beşiktaş about 1 month ago. It has brought a big easement into my life. First of all if you roll your cigarette you need 3 things which are a pack of tobacco, a bag of filter and a pack of rolling paper. Before I bought that product, I was having a very hard time to not forget/lose all of the equipment. Besides during limited times like class breaks, rolling my cigarette also had a time problem. This tobacco pouch let you keep all of the equipment in a small ‘bag’ which saves you from all the problems above. There is no losing, time or space problem which is really a life value so to speak.
I will add a picture of my tobacco pouch, sorry for poor quality.


No comments:

Post a Comment